Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@aguero93:20

sterling.png
Hehehehehehe

If there's anyone on City_Watch on here, a cheeky comparison between Gerrard and Sterling would make good popcorn reading.

Usually I'd assume it's because one is Raheem Sterling and that's often reason enough to shaft him from outside sources but that's poor from the club if they're the ones who narrowed that down.

In fact, poor is being polite. It's a fucking joke.
Like I've been saying for months, it's not just outside sources, a good percentage of our fans share the negative sentiment about Sterling.

There were 3 world class performers for City this season:

Kevin, Sterling, and Silva. And at a push Ederson, Otamendi round up the top 5. How Sane, exciting as he sometimes can be, jumps pass 4 players beats me :(

Like I've been saying for months, it's not just outside sources, a good percentage of our fans share the negative sentiment about Sterling.

There were 3 world class performers for City this season:

Kevin, Sterling, and Silva. And at a push Ederson, Otamendi round up the top 5. How Sane, exciting as he sometimes can be, jumps pass 4 players beats me :(

The tide had turned I think. I certainly get in a lot less arguments in this thread than I used to. There's still a couple of clowns who will jump on him whenever he has a bad game, but most people can see they're either on the wind up or just being ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.