Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know relevance of AK47 assault rifle tattoo on his leg? Hopefully there is a legitimate reason but possibly another reason for media to slam him mercilessly. A Premier League trophy would have looked much better.

I did think it's the kind of tattoo the media would go at him for. It doesn't look new to me.

I did think it's the kind of tattoo the media would go at him for. It doesn't look new to me.

getting pelters on the SKY News papers review because predictably the written press have gone big and critical on it - one snap of him smiling whilst snap taken from behind a goal in training - If I were him I'd search the **** out and tell him if he photographed me again I use that leg to kick him from there to the fucking moon and back - pound to a penny it was an "innocent" shot when taken.

Im a fan of his but seriously his new tat seems inappropriate with the Texas school shootings etc

He got the tattoo in September. Although I'm sure there was a school shooting in America around the too as it seems to happen every week.

FFS It’s a gun on his leg... it’s not as though he had something disgusting and distasteful like YNWA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.