Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly people need to relax a little, everyone's entitled to an opinion and anyone can change their mind. It's no big deal. For me Sterling offers us something different, he carries the ball into dangerous areas. Personally I don't think we had a weak link in the team yesterday.
Of course everyone's entitled to an opinion. Those opinions are then rightly shot down when shown to be nonsense.

My mate text me saying he was shit yesterday. There was posters on the match thread saying the same too.
Well, I was hardly going to see your mates text was I :). As for the matchday thread, I didn't go on there yesterday. Post match thread and this thread, I dont see anyone calling him "Shit"

My, there are some tetchy people out there today.

Well, I was hardly going to see your mates text was I :). As for the matchday thread, I didn't go on there yesterday. Post match thread and this thread, I dont see anyone calling him "Shit"

My, there are some tetchy people out there today.

His performance yesterday was rather better than some seemed to want to credit him with. Having been to the game and then watched the whole thing on TV, I reckon that some of the moments where people may have thought Sterling was poor actually had more to do with factors other than Sterling being poor in the moment.

Not being able to stream I followed the game on BM and Manchester radio. From both sources there was some criticism of Sterling, very strong criticism from a few BlueMooners. I then watched the full game at 8:30 on Sky and couldn't see why Sterling was being picked out. As a team we played brilliantly, Sterling made a few errors but when you watch the game clinically most of the players had a couple of moments that were not their best. A poor pass or control, questionable decisions, missed opportunities etc. Sterling like all the others had some very positive effects on play but it seems some of us only see his negatives and quickly forgive others the same errors.

His performance yesterday was rather better than some seemed to want to credit him with. Having been to the game and then watched the whole thing on TV, I reckon that some of the moments where people may have thought Sterling was poor actually had more to do with factors other than Sterling being poor in the moment.
Iv'e said my piece mate, some obviously dont agree and others will. It's all opinions in the end

Not being able to stream I followed the game on BM and Manchester radio. From both sources there was some criticism of Sterling, very strong criticism from a few BlueMooners. I then watched the full game at 8:30 on Sky and couldn't see why Sterling was being picked out. As a team we played brilliantly, Sterling made a few errors but when you watch the game clinically most of the players had a couple of moments that were not their best. A poor pass or control, questionable decisions, missed opportunities etc. Sterling like all the others had some very positive effects on play but it seems some of us only see his negatives and quickly forgive others the same errors.

Some people don't realise that when running at 22 mph, mistakes whether decision making or first touch occur more frquently. Sterling is actually a good passer when he is not travelling at speed. However his ability to run at such pace needs to be encouraged, even if it leads to such errors. He has had much more critiscm in the media than a few no nothing's on BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.