Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
the source is John Cross as others have pointed out.

if Raheem hadn't signed the new deal , then there would have been some concern but not now

Will have to be a world record bid easily and then also , would require actually him wanting to leave , which I don't think is not the case at least now .

maybe in 3-4 years as he did express his desire to play in spain a while back

Lets see how the ****s in the media do their very fucking best to include Kane in tommorows headline.

"Kane and Sterling in Czech rout!"

will be my guess

He’s a class act on and off the pitch.
You have to admire the kid.

Was great for Liverpool. Took loads of abuse from "the best fans in the world" in his final season.

Then because he left Liverpool all the middle-aged plastic scousers in the media have been writing rubbish about him. Abusive stuff with racist undertones.

What a bunch of clowns the media are. Can't wait till Mane leaves in the summer for Madrid to give the scouse lovers more to cry about.

I never really got what a shower of absolute ****** the scousers were till Sterling joined us. I knew they weren't the nicest bunch but this has opened my eyes.

Last edited:
Been his biggest fan for years... and had countless arguments about his quality/potential. First time I had the pleasure live (if you could call it that at the time) was Anfield in 2014 in the Gerrard “dont let it slip” game (when they won the title) that day I went to see Suarez (as a non city player) but it was Raheem who blew my mind (when he put Vince on his arse). His movement was immense and he’s the best teenager I’ve seen live bar Messi who I was luckily enough to see at 18. His ability has always never been In doubt imo but it’s his movement.. his movement is unreal.. best in the world for me this season. Pep deserves praise for his part also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.