Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my local last night and some sick Scouse twat sincerely stated "its about time somebody broke that cnuts leg".
Bitter than the bitterest bitter.

They are truly, deeply loathsome. As bad as the worst rag, and then maybe some. I had a quick look on RAWK last night just to see how they were reacting. I quickly looked away, as from a bad road accident. Even on Ragcafé, or spurs' main forum, Glory Glory, some generous comments were being made.

More than a player now. He is becoming an idol. I don’t remember the last time I’ve ever been this proud of a player, in any sport.

I wonder what treatment he would be getting had he not spoke up with that Instagram post comparing the treatment of foden and tosin.

It’s as if now that the media are afraid to be the racist bias ****s that they are, he’s now free to just focus on football. See his name in the headlines with nothing but absolute admiration, Other than what he fucking ate for breakfast.

You know what? That first goal from Sancho's pass is not easy at all. A real poacher's goal. Two years back, he's putting that past the post. The second is utterly superb. A goal by a man who is at the top of his confidence, prepared to try anything — a large part of that I put down to Pep. He's told him to play to his natural skills, not overthink things, and more importantly, he must be getting him to actually do it in training.

You know what? That first goal from Sancho's pass is not easy at all. A real poacher's goal. Two years back, he's putting that past the post. The second is utterly superb. A goal by a man who is at the top of his confidence, prepared to try anything — a large part of that I put down to Pep. He's told him to play to his natural skills, not overthink things, and more importantly, he must be getting him to actually do it in training.
This. I can't imagine 2015-16' Sterling scoring any of those 2 goals.

And his third was flying into the top corner if that **** hadn’t gotten in the way. ;-)

I remember when people used to say he's just another Aaron Lennon headless chicken type of player, he's one of the best players in Europe these days and still hasn't hit is peak!

Scary

It’s sickening how little the English media think of Razza.
Imagine if that lisping prick Kane had scored the hat trick, there would be a media wankfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.