Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think last night may well be the step up to the level of those players in the group behind Messi and Ronaldo. The missed sitters are becoming rarer. He will believe in himself even more having cracked it for England.

Brilliant few months for him and he is now reaping the rewards for the harsh lessons he has learned over the last couple of years.

Raheem knows it, illustrated by his advice given to Sancho in order to help him mature a couple of years earlier than Raheem himself did. He is very clearly also developing as a person who feels he can better other young players through his own experiences. Pep indeed Gareth are very lucky to have him at a time when he looks like reaching his potential both on and perhaps off the pitch,

So pleased for Sterling after all the shite he has had to put up with ,due to the ex -dipper cult imo who started all the snipes and vitriol towards him.

Sticking two fingers up to the sad moronic fuckers because he could see what they could not, that the red scouse twats really were living off past success alone , with little prospect of actually wiining anything .

Fuck them Raheem , because you made the right choice , and are enjoying your just deserts .

The impression I get from some of the media is that they are actually taking credit for "pointing Raheem in the right direction".
Their bandwagon insults are somehow transformed from their original content into some sort of pat on the head of encouragement for Raheems talent.

I'm sure RS has their number and will somehow find a way to get payback.

10.5 for his “world class” moral support assists.
05d.jpg

Closer to 200 in today's market. He's been our most important forward two seasons on the trot, he's english (fa quotas and that), and he's in the top 3 in the world in his position (left or right side).

Who would we replace him with? I'm not sure there's anyone at the moment who suits us better, knows what pep wants, can play in that many positions... Scratch 200, the more I think about it the more convinced I am we would need 300 million quid to replace him.

Christ, and I thought the dippers got giddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.