Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem can play across the front line,he has the pace,awareness and mobility to do so comfortably.Last night he played on the right but was given a freedom to come inside,the position he was in to score his second.

I agree he can play in them roles, that's why I questioned the poster who implied he finally produced because he was played differently.

I don't think he is no, where did he play last night? I presume was it more out wide rather than behind Kane like at the World Cup? He is a good enough player to perform in either position for. It's not like he was playing right back instead he was still in an attacking role. Obviously he is more suited wide but I am not having he hadn't scored for 3 years because he hadn't played there for a bit.

He wasn't behind Kane at the World Cup - he was dropping into deep midfield behind Alli and Lingard too (as Kane also was). It was his job to interrupt defensive positions and create space for the others, whilst advancing the play when he got the ball. Last night he and Rashford were advanced wingers (beyond Kane) and the whole front 3 played very well.

I thought he became World Class sometime last season. Nothing I've seen so far has changed that position

Could he be the first really top player we’ve lost? I know big players like Tevez and Milner moved on but Raheem is a genuine first 11 player who will only get better.

I await a RDAHMeedya report that states prior to his pair t'other night he hadn't scored for 0-003 of a millennium. Just how many minutes were involved where he hadn't scored? In how many games during those three years did he start, and how many minutes was he actually on the pitch, and more crucially how many chances were involved? Perhaps the third rate hacks who infest the RDAHM want him to score from an opposition throw-in!

That links to a pretty good article on Raheem. Maybe some of the media will wake up and see beyond the bullshit peddled by so many journalists.

Never underestimate the stupidity and bias displayed by the media Jim . Professional cnuts and whores throughout imo.

If he continues improving at the rate he is doing, he'll be an absolute monster of a player in a couple of years.

He's only really missing a bit of that supreme confidence and decision making ability, and with continued good performances and time with Pep he'll surely get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.