Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have this feeling he's going to score a real Kinkladze-esque wonder goal soon?

It happened only once or twice last season, but already this season there has been a good few occasions where he's gone on a ridiculously mazy run taking the ball past 3+ players in tight areas, only to come up short at the finish.

His dribbling has already improved tremendously from the start of the season, and maybe I'm foolish but I feel there's a real sense of inevitability about it. Maybe not this season, or even the next if he's here. But eventually, I really do think he'll grab one of those forever spoken about goals.
It's coming everyone, soon enough!

The Algerian fans are very angry from Raheem because they think Raheem is very selfish and does not pass to Mahrez.
No one gives a fuck as fan boys are the worst kind of supporter,they're just a fucking nuisance.

Let's move on from that bollocks please and stick to discussing our wonderboy :-)

Ok, now you’re just channeling Danny Mills. ;-)

“I know nothing about it, but I can say with certainty...”
Nah, it's supposed to be off the last 5 games but Martial was still top when he'd only played in one of the last five for the rags.

Lost count the amount of times Mahrez gets near the byline and he just tries to drills it in from a near impossible angle instead of getting his head up and picking someone out.

Let's not unfairly slag a great player because of what someone writes on social media. He is learning a new system. He is a newcomer to the club and deserves respect and support from Man City fans as well. Sterling himself said in the Times article (Monday, Dec 01) that the arrival of Mahrez made him more concentrated and was beneficial to him.
What he has done with his life is admirable and nothing short of extraordinary. He is a great asset for us and will certainly improve under Pep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.