Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea what this list really signifies, but I do wonder how Alisson is in 8th place ?
Likely due to Liverpool managing clean sheets in their last three matches (which is obviously not entirely down to him).

No matter if it is Sky Sports, Whoscored, Opta, or another assessment system, keepers are always difficult to include with outfield players. Really should have their own methods entirely.

Yeah I agree, I was just surprised he was so high up, nothing he's done has really stood out to me (not knocking him either he's good keeper).
Especially when you consider that if you were to create a midfielder only assessment methodology (which Opta and others have), and included Ederson just for fun, he would likely be in the Top 20 in the league.

Raheem would certainly be in the Top 3, if not the top.

Likely due to Liverpool managing clean sheets in their last three matches (which is obviously not entirely down to him).

No matter if it is Sky Sports, Whoscored, Opta, or another assessment system, keepers are always difficult to include with outfield players. Really should have their own methods entirely.
Agreed. It's hard to rate keepers.

I however do find most of the players on the list justifiable.

He can't play as a striker, he should always be on the wing.

Our best attacking option today against the Chavs , but they had two players on him all the time , we missed Mendy's overlapping to help his cause in the 2nd half , do like Delph but he has little attacking threat.

I think he was brilliant in the second half. Our only player that looked a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.