Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's reaching that elite level. He's adding so many elements to his game and more importantly his decision making is spot on.

Delighted he got a goal today and thought he was desperately unlucky with the one that bit the bar.

First name on the team sheet for me.

Put in some wonderful crosses today, particularly the one for Jesus. Another impressive performance and unlucky not to score in the first half.

He's been the 2nd best player for us behind Bernardo imo

Still dont think her deserves KDB money....but the prospect of losing him is becoming difficult to imagine given how drastically he has improved, think we may have to pay him or we may end up regretting it

Played well today, but same old problems persist. If he can fix his finishing and get his head up inside 20M, he could be the player we all hope he can be. However, there were at least three goals he SHOULD have scored today that he didn’t, in addition to the one he scored.

He is young, and improving every year. Pep will keep working on him and sooner or later he will start slotting in these chances for which he is becoming known to miss. When he does that, he will be a much better player and irresistible.

Played well today, but same old problems persist. If he can fix his finishing and get his head up inside 20M, he could be the player we all hope he can be. However, there were at least three goals he SHOULD have scored today that he didn’t, in addition to the one he scored.

He is young, and improving every year. Pep will keep working on him and sooner or later he will start slotting in these chances for which he is becoming known to miss. When he does that, he will be a much better player and irresistible.

1 very lucky save and one brilliant stop.

He was disappointed with himself when he came off, love his hunger.

For the first time I can ever remember I said “WHAT A CROSS THAT WAS!” about Raheem. (The one for Jesus in the second half).

Many aspects of his game keep getting better.

He still has many scruffy moments in every game, but for a technically ungifted player he’s getting better at the technical side all the time.

I thought Raz was very very good yesterday, thought he showed far more composure with his finishing, there was nothing wrong with his attempt that the keeper saved on to the bar, just a good save.

Looks by far and away our most dangerous forward at the moment.

Keep it up and sign a new deal!

For the first time I can ever remember I said “WHAT A CROSS THAT WAS!” about Raheem. (The one for Jesus in the second half).

Many aspects of his game keep getting better.

He still has many scruffy moments in every game, but for a technically ungifted player he’s getting better at the technical side all the time.

?? really. i think hes one of the best players at tight ball control and creating space for himself. there is no way he is technically ungifted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.