Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Dipsis_LTU_MC, 17 Jul 2019.

1. Dipsis_LTU_MC

Dipsis_LTU_MC

Great two goals from Raheem today. Nice composure in front of goal. Since both Sergio and Gabby are on holiday, I believe he'll start against Liverpool in the Community Shield down the middle with Bernardo on the right and Leroy on the left.

This has to be, finally, the time when he scores against them.

Expecting 20+ goals and 10+ assists again this season.

2. The Black Shed

The Black Shed

Expecting 20+ goals and 10+ assists again this season.[/QUOTE]

mmm, wonder what odds on that? I'm tempted.

3. karen7

karen7

sterling7: "That’s our main objective (Champions League) going into this season. It’d be nice to win the Champions League but first and foremost we want to win the league. Premier League is your bread and butter, every weekend, what you train for every day."

"The Champions League is the nicer looking one, the most prestigious as people say, but every weekend you put in a shift. Going to tough places - off to Crystal Palace, Burnley - it’s tough. You put so much time into it."

4. karen7

karen7

sterling7: "Manchester is a lovely place. I love the little villages. I can go out, grab a lunch and chill with my family without needing the city centre. We're really happy there. From being a kid, I always wanted to play abroad, but I'm happy at Manchester City."

5. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

On and off the pitch, this guy is captain material. Bless our Razz.

Wretched Vengeance likes this.
  6. Clercqs

Clercqs

Looked razor-sharp today.

7. super_city_si

super_city_si

Expect another stellar season from Raheem. He really kicked on last season and so far looks to have carried it on. 20+ goals again easy

8. karen7

karen7

Classy

Took his goal well and finally scores against them,i think a mixture of ky and whoever the defender was put him off for the other one

9. lancs blue

lancs blue

Yes - Walker, running into the box,was screaming for the pass and I think it put Raz in two minds.

10. domalino

domalino

He's come a long way, but he's got a long way left to go as well. Any of our other forwards would have killed the game off with that golden opportunity he fucked up, and that's just because forwards at this level should all be able to finish that. It was a classic "caught in two minds" Sterling from 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyway he always improves so I'm sure he'll keep going and should be targeting 30 goals in all comps now.