Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdj0520

Raheem has a quiet game ( 29 touches compared to 49 from Bernardo even though he played 90 minutes), like the previous game against Spurs but he scored nice goals in both games so I can't complain.

I want to see him taking players on, create chances and assists.

Yeah! Me too. Fucking rubbish numbers the last couple of seasons. Needs to take players on the useless sod.

Nonsense post as usual.

kaz7

Raheem has a quiet game ( 29 touches compared to 49 from Bernardo even though he played 90 minutes), like the previous game against Spurs but he scored nice goals in both games so I can't complain.

You never disappoint lol

Clercqs

FYI despite having less touches/actions on the ball than Bernardo they still completed the same number of dribbles and created the same number of chances.

Tevez City

FYI despite having less touches/actions on the ball than Bernardo they still completed the same number of dribbles and created the same number of chances.

Despite playing as wingers, it seems each one has different role.

Bernardo help in the build up, while Raheem act as 2nd striker.

daztrueblue91

I didn’t even know he was playing in the 2nd half. Was his worst performance in a long time. That said, he’s still a great player and should have got an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.