#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does what he's asked of the manager and that's more important to Pep than wowing the fans every time he gets the ball.

The flip side to that is someone who is ridiculously talented like Jayden Braaf supposedly won't come close to playing for the first team because his attitude stinks. Sane, to a lesser extent, started getting left out of the team for not following instructions.

There's a cross over, though. Raheem can continue to carry out instructions to the letter but if we keep failing in front of goal then he will end up being held accountable for his part in that. All we're waiting on is his confidence to return.

The part that gets me is that he's a proper professional for us, never causes the manager issues, works his arse off and does as he's told and he is arguably the first one to get torn into when he's in poor form. His attitude deserves more patience from the supporters and he never gets it.
Are you his agent?

Even you admit “he will END UP being accountable” for his failures in front of goal!

WHEN?? How many chances can he miss? How many blind alleys can he stumble down? How many dribbles can he lose the ball with us in full attack mode?

He’s not had a good run of games for months. His performance at Spurs was, for me, the last straw.

Those coddling him now are taking the piss.

Are you his agent?

Even you admit “he will END UP being accountable” for his failures in front of goal!

WHEN?? How many chances can he miss? How many blind alleys can he stumble down? How many dribbles can he lose the ball with us in full attack mode?

He’s not had a good run of games for months. His performance at Spurs was, for me, the last straw.

Those coddling him now are taking the piss.

Nah, the ones taking the piss are the ones doing stupid shit like celebrating him getting an injury. That might be a minority but they're about and they're absolute wankers.

The rest of the point is about double standards.

Nah, the ones taking the piss are the ones doing stupid shit like celebrating him getting an injury. That might be a minority but they're about and they're absolute wankers.

The rest of the point is about double standards.
Having had a couple of serious injuries, I wouldn’t wish it in my worst on -field enemy. No place for that in sports.

He’s doesn’t deserve to start as he’s been terrible for months. Like saying leave Stones to keep giving away goals because dropping him is bad for his confidence. He’s played more games than anyone so he can hardly moan about game time.
exactly. this is the best thing for him, (not the injury of course but the break), and the team at the moment. hey, i like the talented guy but he has not competed for his spot. He was trying too hard. Others deserve a go.
like taking a break from golf and coming back better than ever, i see that for Raz.

Was a good player when he came to us who couldn't finish for toffee. He improved in leaps and bounds so much so that he became a shoe in for Club and Country and seemed to be playing instinctively. After a bright start to this season he, for some unfathomable reason, has reverted back to the Raheem we bought from the "Bus Wreckers". He should have been out of the team weeks ago as playing him was damaging his confidence and not helping the team whatsoever. I hope he makes a speedy recovery and can rediscover his previous form, how about getting him a sports psychologist?

Hey raz , love him succeed at our club. Win us the chmaps league - and if we get 200m+ Varane / vinicius , all the best to you :)

It's clear , he is ambitious and wants to play in Spain. Can't fault him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.