Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz7

Raheem Sterling has split from the public relations agency that leaked news about him getting the England captaincy. Sterling and his agent, Aidy Ward, have severed all ties with Purple and are looking at alternative PR arrangements. [@Matt_Law_DT]

domalino

Raheem Sterling has split from the public relations agency that leaked news about him getting the England captaincy. Sterling and his agent, Aidy Ward, have severed all ties with Purple and are looking at alternative PR arrangements. [@Matt_Law_DT]

Interesting. Other than that leak, I would say Sterling's PR firm has been knocking it out of the park for the past 2 years.

sir baconface

He had his quietest game for as long as I can remember on Saturday, seemed a bit out of sorts. First name on my team sheet though..
Even in a quiet game he'll often pop up with a goal or assist. He's very rarely totally ineffectual. So, as you say, you'd name in every important game. You'd also think twice about hooking him when in desperate need of a goal, even if he's looking below par.

Bill the Blue

Team supported
The only football team to come from Manchester!
Even in a quiet game he'll often pop up with a goal or assist. He's very rarely totally ineffectual. So, as you say, you'd name in every important game. You'd also think twice about hooking him when in desperate need of a goal, even if he's looking below par.
Me and you on the same page mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.