Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Dipsis_LTU_MC, 17 Jul 2019.

1. cityboy1

cityboy1

no hes been for most of the season apart from the first 2 -3 months. He seems to have stopped scoring goals which is why people are more aware of his bad form.

2. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

It's not the lack of goals. It's the inability to do the basics.

3. cityboy1

cityboy1

i know that but hes been like that for most of the season bar the first few months. From about sepetmber to december he was playing badly but getting lots of goals so no one noticed this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Citizen in Pakistan

Citizen in Pakistan

I have a feeling for sometime now that sterling wants to move, his attitude change or transformation in the last 6 months has reflected in his performances as well. I would be surprised if he stays beyond next season and may very well be involved in transfer saga in upcoming window.

My observations could be all wrong but what better place than BM to express your thoughts :)

Keeper! likes this.
  5. Proy

Proy

Clearly a quality player but his form is shot. Not getting himself into those goal scoring positions and on the rare occasion he does he's not putting them away.

6. VinceYoungisaBLUE

VinceYoungisaBLUE

He's been so bad for so many months now, I forget what his good form looks like.

Atrocious again today. I keep thinking he'll snap out of it but he doesn't. He was one of the worst players on the pitch last and that's saying something

7. Get shut for his sake and ours. I get the impression someones told him he's better than he is.

Itd, Trojan1962 and Keeper! like this.
  8. 01cravend

01cravend

Double figure prem assists in the previous 2 seasons...1 assist so far and not rising(mid October vs Palace)

9. red 2 hats

red 2 hats

Shot to pieces since the Gomez incident at the England camp, the media and Southgate went on the attack again and this time he's not fought it as well, mission accomplished.

10. Franknorgrovesnephew

Franknorgrovesnephew

If sane goes there's noway we can let him go we need to try and get his head bk in it losing both would be a disaster

vmsuhail likes this.