#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to the report, one of Sterling's representatives responded to the rumours by leaving the door open for him to make a shock return.

He said: 'Even if Raheem is attached to Manchester City, he hasn't forgotten Liverpool, because that's where he became who he is as a man and as a player.

'Of course, there was controversy surrounding his exit, but since then, time has run its course and everything is possible'.

Fail quoting Lequipe

According to the report, one of Sterling's representatives responded to the rumours by leaving the door open for him to make a shock return.

He said: 'Even if Raheem is attached to Manchester City, he hasn't forgotten Liverpool, because that's where he became who he is as a man and as a player.

'Of course, there was controversy surrounding his exit, but since then, time has run its course and everything is possible'.

Fail quoting Lequipe
LOL OK, so no direct quotes then.

LOL OK, so no direct quotes then.

what's direct quote? Me sitting with him? Won't happen, I'm afraid.

Few days ago there were direct charming quotes from him. As well as taking photos in Madrid shirt and flirting with them too few weeks ago.

He either wants a pay rise (doesn't deserve it at the moment) or is open to move.

what's direct quote? Me sitting with him?
A quote from him, there are none, just so called representatives, and even they don't actually indicate he would go there.

Few days ago there were direct charming quotes from him.
So you can point to them ?

He either wants a pay rise (doesn't deserve it at the moment) or is open to move.
It's been intimated on here that City will offer him exactly that.

As to whether he deserves it or not, no footballer "deserves" what they earn, and after all this finishes there may well be a considerable adjustment.

At the end of the day, if he was willing to go back there after all the shit he's got from everyone associated with that club, I'd drive him there and drop him off, though I wouldn't be stopping as I pushed him out the door.

If we could get a top dollar for him, though it's anyone's guess what kind of money will go around after all this shit, I'd consider selling him. I'd do it definitely if we could get Harry Kane for similar money. I feel like both need and probably want another go somewhere else.

I don't think he'll ever play for Liverpool again and doubt any side is considering it, but I just don't like when players talk nicey, nicey or wearing other team shirts when they are very contracted to their own.

Fail quoting Lequipe

Be a downgrade for them on either Salah or Mane anyway

If we could get a top dollar for him, though it's anyone's guess what kind of money will go around after all this shit, I'd consider selling him. I'd do it definitely if we could get Harry Kane for similar money. I feel like both need and probably want another go somewhere else.

I don't think he'll ever play for Liverpool again and doubt any side is considering it, but I just don't like when players talk nicey, nicey or wearing other team shirts when they are very contracted to their own.
Kane for Sterling no thanks, that crock of shit can rot at the Spuds, don't want him anywhere near City..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.