#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine margins is football, its why we are all addicted to it.
Still a huge asset, the majority digging him out are the same posters who have done so from his first season, the same posters who quietly slipped into the background when he had two fantastic seasons but have reappeared since his form dropped.
He will never win those over, but then he doesn't need to.

I would like to see him back out on the right. If that doesn’t work given the way he has performed since the Gomez incident,I’d be tempted to move him on and get decent money for him. Mahrez and Sane the best 2 wide men at the club in my opinion

I’d definitely try to shift him this summer if we could bring Sancho back for a similar fee - Sane going as well makes it trickier, but someone like Aubameyang as a stop-gap on the left/striker depth would do the job; him and Sancho were pals at Dortmund too.

Why are you pretending yesterday was a big occasion?

It was a meaningless game, and Pep said as much in the press conference before, he was focused on Newcastle and the cup, not dragging out the PL for as long as possible when Liverpool winning was inevitable.

If it wasn't important game, Pep wouldn't allow his most important player KDB to play the full game.

but anyway, lets agree to disagree :)

If it wasn't important game, Pep wouldn't allow his most important player KDB to play the full game.

but anyway, lets agree to disagree :)

I don't think anyone can argue with Pep's opinion when he said himself they were thinking about the Newcastle game before hand.

He never says that, we've played games before cup finals and Pep has stuck to "the next game is the most important", until his press conference before yesterday's game.

He does not have any competition for plays in first eleven however he played bad or good he plays next game which is not good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.