Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

frimpongs_buzzin

really really proud he plays for City. his determination, self belief and fight are very admirable. I have rag mates who text me saying he's the best in England, the same friend belittled him ridiculously a few years ago.

What does £50 Million get you? One of the best footballers on the planet and the voice of a generation.

Don't forgive and don't forget:

waspish

Need to give him a new improved deal now! I know he signed his last one not that long ago but we need to keep on top of it seeing he is a major part in city also we will find out if he wants to move to the likes of Madrid or Barcelona.

dannyboy29

Need to give him a new improved deal now! I know he signed his last one not that long ago but we need to keep on top of it seeing he is a major part in city also we will find out if he wants to move to the likes of Madrid or Barcelona.

Hes just had a new deal to match the top earners taking him to 2023. we've got a good couple of years yet before the club need to sit down with him again

Colin Bells Boots

Team supported
Manchester City
With every starring performance for City or England, Raheem drives the knife deeper into the hearts of the ex-dipper mafia and media who hounded and ridiculed him at every given opportunity.

He deserves so much credit for the strength of character and ability he is displaying regularly , and the he has the inner satisfaction of knowing that the twats who tried to destroy him are well and truly crushed .

KCblue

World class, unquestionably. Anyone that argues otherwise is showing their lack of football knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.