#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave him man of the match because of the hat trick ,but he was a long way from his best , shudder to think what he is capable of at full throttle , he scores three goals when he plays an average game , i thought we had paid well over the odds for him and the Dippers had our pants down at £50m , it wouldnt buy his right leg now.

Pep Guardiola on @sterling7: “Since we started this season and the Community Shield, he has scored one goal minimum every game. In the first day he played striker and for me striker will be an incredible position for him. He can play in three positions up front."

“They are incredibly talented players but they need the group, they need the team. When the team takes a step forward he plays better. But I know the special quality of the player, the consistent physicality and the finishing.” [via @ManCity]

Had a long thought about putting money on him winning the Golden Boot, haven't gambled in a while though and talked myself out of it. I shouldn't listen to my gut.

Seriously though, he was outstanding today. 25+ goals in the league is a possibility this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.