#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Braaf give him rest. Pep cant overwork him. Or put Jesus there for rotation.

8 goals in the league is a decent return and yet I don't think he's played that well all season.

Is he getting complacent now with praise?

Some of his actions on the ball give that impression. He has become a bit of a can’t pass / won’t pass. Needs to get back to basics and doing the things that have made his so successful over the past couple of seasons.

He played well.

I know people will want more direct contribution, but sometimes you just have to create the space for opportunities for others, and he did that well tonight. Desperately unlucky with that chance he fought off Gabby to take.

Anyone that thinks we are better off without him in the side right now, even when he isn’t banging them in for fun, are very much mistaken.

Not a happy bunny when he was subbed off last night. I was in the Bob Lord stand, just above the dugout, and got a good look at his face. He barely looked at Pep. In fact he didn't look at him. I think he really wanted to score.

Not a happy bunny when he was subbed off last night. I was in the Bob Lord stand, just above the dugout, and got a good look at his face. He barely looked at Pep. In fact he didn't look at him. I think he really wanted to score.

Good, he will be hungry to score against the Rags then. Don’t think we have anything to worry about with him. Just wish sometimes when the opportunity arrives for a shot he will take on the shot, instead of trying to cut it back onto his right foot and in doing so turns straight into a defender..seems to have crept back into his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.