Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Dipsis_LTU_MC, 17 Jul 2019.

1. karen7

karen7

I'm a bit worried about him,i think last night he was trying not to get booked but he has not been his usually self recently,i think there is far too much going on off the pitch,it's non stop for him,we can't rest him at the momenet,we need him

2. karen7

karen7

Raheem Sterling on maturing as a footballer: 'It's all about mentality, maturity and growing up... I think now I'm living for football. I'm obsessed with football, obsessed with scoring goals, obsessed with recovering quicker, and obsessed with improving myself.'

'I was decisive but I wasn't 100 per cent committed. I wasn't 100 per cent living the way I should be living to be a professional footballer and that would give me an edge on a match day... I realised that and changed it.'

Raheem Sterling on the title race: 'We just need to keep winning games and hope they lose some. It's as simple as that.. They're playing some good football at the moment, but it's a long season. Football is a funny game and in one moment it can change.' [@MailSport]

quiet_riot likes this.
  3. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    his averageness is becoming a norm

4. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

Was poor today but if there was ever a game crying out for him to switch wings this was it. AWB loves that kind of game, doesn’t have to get forward and just make tackle after tackle. On the other side you have an unfit, fat bastard and we put wingers against him who can’t beat a man on the outside.

waspish likes this.
  5. argyle

argyle

He can talk and talk in the media as much as he wants but he went missing in a big game yet again.

6. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

If we're seriously considering paying him more than De Bruyne then we may want to reconsider.

7. nickamon

nickamon

I won’t go that far. He showed for the ball, tried to make things happen and just didn’t work out today. I prefer this Sterling to previous Sterlings who would truly disappear from games.

mccity likes this.
  8. Kokonut1307

Kokonut1307

Will never be truly world class if he can’t put gifts, like that Lindelof lost ball, away. Poor form from him for a long time now.

Gordyola likes this.
  9. City health warning

City health warning

More clinical please Raz. Ta. More importantly put the recent problems with England to one side.

10. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    Not played well for weeks