#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was laughed by some of my friends here when I said last season that he is world's top 5 player. I'll piss myself laughing when he becomes the best.

I think we all need to accept he will have the moments in him from last week when he goes one on one.

But fuck me if he isn't lethal these days. I a glorified friendly he has too much time to think, gets smothered. Has half a game where he's quiet.

Second half completely unplayable. He'll outscore our Serge this season. And I love aguero.

Think he has a real chance at the golden boot. He’s one of our few players who’s a guaranteed starter now, especially with Sane out the picture.

Do you remember when people used to say that we should sell him because he can't finish? Odd times.

Do you remember when people used to say that we should sell him because he can't finish? Odd times.
Yeah and that it was impossible to improve his finishing as his shooting technique was awful. And that he couldn’t develop much more at the age of 21 because he’d already played so many PL games.

Should have let him go to Arsenal in part exchange for Sanchez. Seriously, thinking back to when he joined us, huge price tag, low in confidence, media on his back. Pep has done wonders. Hopefully a couple more seasons and Mahrez will produce the same result.

Should have let him go to Arsenal in part exchange for Sanchez. Seriously, thinking back to when he joined us, huge price tag, low in confidence, media on his back. Pep has done wonders. Hopefully a couple more seasons and Mahrez will produce the same result.

Imagine we actually followed through with that trade. Would have gone down as the single worst transfer of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.