#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsis_LTU_MC

Great two goals from Raheem today. Nice composure in front of goal. Since both Sergio and Gabby are on holiday, I believe he'll start against Liverpool in the Community Shield down the middle with Bernardo on the right and Leroy on the left.

This has to be, finally, the time when he scores against them.

Expecting 20+ goals and 10+ assists again this season.

Expecting 20+ goals and 10+ assists again this season.[/QUOTE]

mmm, wonder what odds on that? I'm tempted.

sterling7: "That’s our main objective (Champions League) going into this season. It’d be nice to win the Champions League but first and foremost we want to win the league. Premier League is your bread and butter, every weekend, what you train for every day."

"The Champions League is the nicer looking one, the most prestigious as people say, but every weekend you put in a shift. Going to tough places - off to Crystal Palace, Burnley - it’s tough. You put so much time into it."

sterling7: "Manchester is a lovely place. I love the little villages. I can go out, grab a lunch and chill with my family without needing the city centre. We're really happy there. From being a kid, I always wanted to play abroad, but I'm happy at Manchester City."

Expect another stellar season from Raheem. He really kicked on last season and so far looks to have carried it on. 20+ goals again easy

Classy

Took his goal well and finally scores against them,i think a mixture of ky and whoever the defender was put him off for the other one

He's come a long way, but he's got a long way left to go as well. Any of our other forwards would have killed the game off with that golden opportunity he fucked up, and that's just because forwards at this level should all be able to finish that. It was a classic "caught in two minds" Sterling from 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyway he always improves so I'm sure he'll keep going and should be targeting 30 goals in all comps now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.