#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me that he is more clinical when playing on the left, but much more involved in the rest of the game when he is playing on the right.

Sums him up perfectly at the moment. I think having a proper RB to partner up with on the right makes a difference, Zinchenko plays a very different role and I wonder if Mendy/Angelino ever get a game with Sterling on the left if we will get the best of both worlds.

Raheem has a quiet game ( 29 touches compared to 49 from Bernardo even though he played 90 minutes), like the previous game against Spurs but he scored nice goals in both games so I can't complain.

I want to see him taking players on, create chances and assists.

Yeah! Me too. Fucking rubbish numbers the last couple of seasons. Needs to take players on the useless sod.

Nonsense post as usual.

Raheem has a quiet game ( 29 touches compared to 49 from Bernardo even though he played 90 minutes), like the previous game against Spurs but he scored nice goals in both games so I can't complain.

I want to see him taking players on, create chances and assists.
FYI despite having less touches/actions on the ball than Bernardo they still completed the same number of dribbles and created the same number of chances.

FYI despite having less touches/actions on the ball than Bernardo they still completed the same number of dribbles and created the same number of chances.

Despite playing as wingers, it seems each one has different role.

Bernardo help in the build up, while Raheem act as 2nd striker.

17 goals last season, 18 the season before. Think he'll get 20+ this campaign.

Last season IIRC he got off to a flyer before slowing down a bit on the goals front. So the real challenge is to see how long he can keep it for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.