#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its mental thing that may never be resolved.

He can't deliver under high pressure.

Maybe he can score a goal or two against Liverpool/ United before he retire, but in general, I can't see him being consistent in big occasions.

I wouldn’t be picking him against Madrid.

Surely it’s got to be Mahrez Jesus Foden Agüero de Bruyne Bernardo and David all ahead of him in the pecking order at the moment?
Pace mate Madrid are shit scared of it,look at the difference he made when he came on at Madrid,but I do take your points Mahrez played pretty well when he came on today,saying that he could be used the same way against Madrid coming off the bench depending on how the game is going ...

Games against Rags & Red Dippers for us:

Pld: 25, Gls: 1, Ass: 4, Shots: 44, OT: 10, conversion rate: 2.27%, On Target conversion rate: 10%, Shot accuracy: 22.7%, games per goal: 25, games per assist: 6.25.

Time to try something different.

Games against Rags & Red Dippers for us:

Pld: 25, Gls: 1, Ass: 4, Shots: 44, OT: 10, conversion rate: 2.27%, On Target conversion rate: 10%, Shot accuracy: 22.7%, games per goal: 25, games per assist: 6.25.

Time to try something different.

And his goal was in a glorified friendly.

Yeah, he’s in awful form, but it’s fucking ridiculous that some want to get rid of him. He’s a 35+ G+A a season player, and only 25 years old. One of the first names on the team sheet when he’s in form

If, by some crazy design, he did end up at Real Madrid, they'd eat him alive after 2 or 3 of these types of performances. Never mind 4 months worth.

Be careful what you wish for, Raheem.

Anyway, I personally don't see it happening.
Madrid fans are probably the worst in Europe. They booed club legends like Casillas, Ramos and Ronaldo. Imagine City fans booing Hart, Kompany or Aguero.. this would never happens here

Wank, end of, should not be in the team ahead of mahrez, foden or Bernardo

None of whom play on the left, which is the cause of this whole situation. We have only Sterling and Jesus who can play from the left, but only Jesus and Agüero through the middle. So either Jesus or Sterling are going to be playing regardless of form

Standard average game from him. He should never be near the field versus AWB, AWB must love playing against him, Sterling can't get by him and always gets tackled, was pretty embarassing.

He’s only back from injury needs to get back up to speed,sterling will be back doing what he does best,probably by the time we play Madrid ..
He’s been god awful since Arteta left... every time he plays against Wan Bissaka he looks beaten... can’t understand why pep didn’t swap sides as he’d have had Burger King Boy on toast and get some of his confidence back which has deserted him for weeks now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.