#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think it was a dive, he just left the ball behind and lost his balance trying to recover it. Thought he had a good game, although he still lacked that confidence of the first time ball like he has this season. But the free kick was sublime. I bet i wasnt the only one thinking oh no dont take this Raheem. lol

Of course it was a dive,people just wont call him out for it as he wears our shirt.Had it been one of the other usual opposition suspects there would be a 20 page thread on such antics.

Yeah,i didn't want him on the freekick but it was indeed sublime.

He's back!!

Complete over reaction to his performances this season after the penalty miss the other night
He scored with a sublime free kick, but to say he is back is premature. Other than his goal, he was not doing anything of note to support your assertion and, the criticism he has been having this season has been fully justified.

I think I posted a couple of weeks ago that Raheem can’t strike a ball correctly. Sorry Raheem.

shuffles off, head bowed.

Whilst I will admit Sterling has not been playing well recently, he has without doubt been an integral part of our success. Some of the criticism has been way over the top, he is a confidence player and let's hope the goal last night will be a catalyst to him regaining his form. His pace and presence causes the opposition problems and when he is in form he deserves his place in the team.

Whilst I will admit Sterling has not been playing well recently, he has without doubt been an integral part of our success. Some of the criticism has been way over the top, he is a confidence player and let's hope the goal last night will be a catalyst to him regaining his form. His pace and presence causes the opposition problems and when he is in form he deserves his place in the team.
Of course, when he is in form he deserves his place. Pep needs to find a way for him to find it, because for some time now, I think most would agree, he hasn't been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.