#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His freekick was incredible and shows his strength of character to keep putting his hand up to take things. He backs himself, and that's the sign of a great player.

His overall performance wasn't great. He kept beating his man and getting in behind but his final ball is just too slow to come and almost everytime, the defender manages to get back. I wish he'd take scoring out of his mind in those positions. Just run at speed and whip the ball across to try and find a team mate.

Had a feeling he would bounce back from that penalty because history shows he always does his mentality is up there with the best.

He scored with a sublime free kick, but to say he is back is premature. Other than his goal, he was not doing anything of note to support your assertion and, the criticism he has been having this season has been fully justified.
He had a good all round game i thought.
To be honest i don't see much difference to his all round performances this season to the last few, bar the number of goals and assists are down, but thats the same for all our forward players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.