#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You turned the TV off are you for real
Well the game was done, 89th min or whatever wasn’t it?
As I said, he wasn’t scoring it.
I’ve watched it back since and he didn’t even come close. As I said, I don’t see how he gets back in this team, at best he can hope to start against Villa next week and that could be a makeshift team anyway.

Yet another one on one he completely bottled , he's played non stop at the top level for a few years with very little respite , he looks burned out and he wont get a break this summer with the euro's either , hope he can play himself back into some sort of form and get right for next season because this season has been a write off for him

He hasn't a clue what to do when in a really good position. Do I shoot, do I pass or do I do something stupid and fuck up time after time. Yeah, I'll keep on choosing that last option. Please sell this summer if there are any takers.

I think we all knew he wasn’t gonna score tonight, but he might do on Saturday night.

Absolutely vintage sterling that chance at the end. Its so depressing watching him at times, but the commentators made a (rare) good point when they mentioned how long he's been playing at the highest level. He's been playing regularly since he was 17. I've seen videos knocking about lately of how good he was previously and you wouldn't think a lot of things you see him do in them that he even has that sort of ability. And there was a chance at 1-1 I think where kev played it across goal and mahrez was nowhere to be seen, whereas sterling is so often there for those (whether he scores them is another matter!)

Feels like he needs a short break from football but doesn't look like he will get it anytime soon with the euros and then the World Cup. Maybe ending lockdown will help but he seems way off too often and has now for some time. There wasn't even any pressure on that 1 on 1 tonight and he totally bottled it

Well the game was done, 89th min or whatever wasn’t it?
As I said, he wasn’t scoring it.
I’ve watched it back since and he didn’t even come close. As I said, I don’t see how he gets back in this team, at best he can hope to start against Villa next week and that could be a makeshift team anyway.
well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.