#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand the talk of letting him go. He isn't playing well at the minute but if he left we would regret it. He will hit form again before the end of the season and will play a big part in the run in.

A bold claim givent his last 2 seasons. This isnt a temporary rut anymore...its a lasting serious issue.

This will sound harsh but i still wouldnt be happy him picking up 150k pw on his current form, let alone 300k, certainly not a new contract worth what kev is getting.

A bold claim givent his last 2 seasons. This isnt a temporary rut anymore...its a lasting serious issue.

This will sound harsh but i still wouldnt be happy him picking up 150k pw on his current form, let alone 300k, certainly not a new contract worth what kev is getting.
How many times ,hes scored thirty goals last season , he is out of form THIS season , you support players out of form, we dont know what is going on in his life , we supported john for a long long time , also vinny etc

I see you’re another lunatic claiming a 30+ goal return equates to a shit season.
He’s been very poor this season, no need to exaggerate to make your point.

How many times ,hes scored thirty goals last season , he is out of form THIS season , you support players out of form, we dont know what is going on in his life , we supported john for a long long time , also vinny etc

Look i support players having temporary dips like any reasonable fan. What i dont support is players who spend the best part of 2 seasons in the bin while collecting 300k of our club wages. Had he been happy on his frankly mind boggling 300k pw maybe i might(but probably not) take a different view.

The lad is rock bottom form wise and its gone on a very long time. Stones was different as he just wasn't getting the games to turn it around for a long time. Vinny was a monster with injury issues...how long has raz been starting games bang out of form. He's had a long time on teh pitch to sort himself out and its an apples to oranges comparison.

Also the goals tally(also in reposte to the other overly hostile poster) is utterly misleading at this point given that our system has changed a great deal. Also his chance conversion stats paint an entirely different picture.

Last edited:
Look i support players having temporary dips like any reasonable fan. What i dont support is players who spend the best part of 2 seasons in the bin while collecting 300k of our club wages. Had he been happy on his frankly mind biggling 300k pw maybe i might(but probably not) take a different view.

The lad is rock bottom form wise and its gone on a very long time. Stones was different as he just wasn't getting the games to turn it around for a long time. Vinny was a monster with injury issues...how long has raz been starting games bang out of form. He's had a long time on teh pitch to sort himself out and its an apples to oranges comparison.

Also the goals tally(also in reposte to the other overly hostile poster) is utterly misleading at this point given that our system has changed a great deal.
Stopped at two seasons ,you clearly hate him

Leave you to your nonsense

Look i support players having temporary dips like any reasonable fan. What i dont support is players who spend the best part of 2 seasons in the bin while collecting 300k of our club wages. Had he been happy on his frankly mind boggling 300k pw maybe i might(but probably not) take a different view.

Also the goals tally(also in reposte to the other overly hostile poster) is utterly misleading at this point given that our system has changed a great deal. Also his chance conversion stats paint an entirely different picture.
Only hostile to those I feel warrant it.

Look i support players having temporary dips like any reasonable fan. What i dont support is players who spend the best part of 2 seasons in the bin while collecting 300k of our club wages. Had he been happy on his frankly mind biggling 300k pw maybe i might(but probably not) take a different view.

Also the goals tally(also in reposte to the other overly hostile poster) is utterly misleading at this point given that our system has changed a great deal.

Are you blaming the club then for paying him biggling 300K? It's hardly the employees fault is it?

Do you know he is unhappy on his biggling? I thought it was the club who wanted to open up contract talks.

Would you agree it was Guardiola's fault for selecting him and therefore not Sterling's fault?

Last edited:
Are you blaming the club then for paying him biggling 300K? It's hardly the employees fault us it?

Do you know he is unhappy on his biggling? I thought it was the club who wanted to open up contract talks.

Would you agree it was Guardiola's fault for selecting him and therefore not Sterling's fault?
No because when he signed it he was bang in form. I dont know every detail with regards to his renewal but i heard he wanted similar to kev(maybe thats fake news?). Whatever the case is he isnt earning his 300k right now let alone more.

As for pep its a difficult one because he has a responsibility as manager to try and persevere with our best players when they are out of form. The ones on long and lucrative contracts especially. So yes in a way i do blame him for constantly starting him(more so towards the start of his form dip), but no i dont in the sense that he probably expected him to turn it around by now...like the rest of us.

It will be interesting if the club sort fodens contract next instead of raz. To me that would be very telling indeed.

Are you blaming the club then for paying him biggling 300K? It's hardly the employees fault us it?

Just to lighten the mood. Had no idea what biggling meant, so googled it.

Guess you made a typo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.