#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best player on the pitch for us today. Now that might be like being the best looking fan at Anfield, but Sterling should never be playing in a team where Rodri is the main creative midfielder.

You are completely missing the point.

Aguero was shit, but he has been injured all season, is 32 and leaving because he can no longer be relied on. He has been world class.

Torres is a kid who should be nowhere near this team. If he had come through the academy, he would never get a game.

Jesus works his cock off but isn’t threatening.

Sterling is the odd man out because he is supposed to be world class but offers absolutely nothing.

The expectation on Sterling is more than the other three combined and he is so far below the required level it is unreal.
Your missing the point mate.

I don't care what his wages are.

Your comments go from should be world class but offers nothing is the problem, because you switch from extremes when that is clearly not the case.

He offered alot. He was only forward offering the most, we had nothing in that game without him.

Don't care about your expectations, it's a team game, and I will compare him to the rest. And in this game, he was the only outlet offering anything.

Foden is ahead of him, yes, but he is ahead of others and was a strong point in this game.

What happened to his tenaciousness defensively?? Just letting guys stroll past him.

Nearly won the game single-handedly and it's still not enough for some.

Well played Raz.
Single-handedly? Jesus did as much as Sterling. Our goal was thanks to Jesus run and great assist. If Aguero would've scored that, the merit would still be for Jesus. Jesus also caused the first penalty.

The problem here is that Sterling's defensors are just as delusional as his haters.

If you want we can go play by play, and I counted at least 2 counterattacks that he ruined due to his bad passing, and 3 runs where he goes straight to the defender and loses the ball, and 2 times where if he had good control he would have a 1-on-1 against Mendy.

Other than his goal and 1 great pass, could you tell me what else did he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.