#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased for Sterling had a decent game and was always a threat , in comparison Kane looked like a carthorse he makes Rodri look nimble , Foden had a good first twenty minutes then never recieved a decent pass after that and ended up dropping deep and looking for the ball
Really hope Sterling has a decent tournament because our club will benefit if he comes back full of confidence next season , his after match comments were childish , he didnt get chance to score goals or play for us because other players were in better form and he didnt deserve his place. He might be flavour of the month for England but that will soon change if he misses big opportunities he will soon become a hate figure again, the media love to build players up so they can cut them down in an instant.
Excellent post. I wouldn't say that he was always a threat - took the easy option too often. But, yes, decent enough game other than still blazing wild shots over the bar.

I can’t bring myself to support England even though half the team are City players now but I’m glad for Raz that he scored. The better he plays in this tournament the higher the fee we can get for him when we sell him this summer as we surely must.

I can’t bring myself to support England even though half the team are City players now but I’m glad for Raz that he scored. The better he plays in this tournament the higher the fee we can get for him when we sell him this summer as we surely must.
Sources close to Raheem Sterling say that the clamour about a move away from #ManCity is empty, and that he fully expects to be a
@ManCity
player next season. [via
@StuBrennanMEN

He was by far the best player on the pitch in my humble opinion. I hope this will be an eye-opener for those who wrote him off. I would not cash in on him unless a guaranteed upgrade is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.