#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like the fact so many seem to want to get rid of Raheem
Not his best season granted and I do wonder if the false 9 system upset his functioning?
I still hope he can flourish again alongside Phil and a new striker.

I don’t like the fact so many seem to want to get rid of Raheem
Not his best season granted and I do wonder if the false 9 system upset his functioning?
I still hope he can flourish again alongside Phil and a new striker.
Why do you not like it? The season before he was fuck all better either.

Why do you not like it? The season before he was fuck all better either.
Because we should stick by the likes of Sterling. It’s not like he’s done sweet fa for us.
If you think he should go fair enough but I don’t have to like that.
31 goals in 19/20

Last edited:
Because we should stick by the likes of Sterling. It’s not like he’s done sweet fa for us.
31 goals in 19/20
Of course you don't. The chance he missed in the champions league final was the last straw for me. He needed to stick that away to Justify his undeserved selection in that game. However as far as his selection goes he was entirely blameless.

31 goals in 19/20
Can’t keep hold of every player because of what they have done for us . His form has seen the biggest drop of any player I have ever seen and that is a worry for a guy who is looking for a new contract with better wages and tbh he doesn’t deserve it .

Can’t keep hold of every player because of what they have done for us . His form has seen the biggest drop of any player I have ever seen and that is a worry for a guy who is looking for a new contract with better wages and tbh he doesn’t deserve it .
We are offering him a new contract because he has two years left, we also dont know what money he is wanting or what we are offering or how much pep values him

We are offering him a new contract because he has two years left, we also dont know what money he is wanting or what we are offering or how much pep values him
At least let him do another season before we jump in balls deep and give him more money at least then we know if he is worth it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.