#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter what i think , it is new contract time with two years left , who says he is looking for a lot more money and whether he will regain form , people never learn when it comes to players form going up and down , if he has a bad next season then we will see
As long as we reward poor form then I’m all for that

Are we still claiming it's a dip in form ?

Anyone who watched Rice, Phillips and Mount pass the ball sideways and take all pace out of the game and then turns around and blames for the forwards for doing nothing with terrible ball isn't worth listening to IMO.

This isn't difficult to understand, forwards play well when they get quick ball. Foden, Sterling and Kane got no quick ball at all, and the few times they did, often from their own turnovers, they looked dangerous.

I don't mind people criticising Sterling or any forward when they miss chances, but this mindless spamming of the performance thread every time he doesn't score in a game is so mind numbingly stupid I can't believe people are still doing it.

Wasn't his fault, Kane was static and our midfield were dreadful. Honestly an old David Silva would have had a field day tonight the amount of space between midfield and attack, was crying out for someone to play in there.

Anyone who watched Rice, Phillips and Mount pass the ball sideways and take all pace out of the game and then turns around and blames for the forwards for doing nothing with terrible ball isn't worth listening to IMO.

This isn't difficult to understand, forwards play well when they get quick ball. Foden, Sterling and Kane got no quick ball at all, and the few times they did, often from their own turnovers, they looked dangerous.

I don't mind people criticising Sterling or any forward when they miss chances, but this mindless spamming of the performance thread every time he doesn't score in a game is so mind numbingly stupid I can't believe people are still doing it.
Exactly , the midfield is too slow and uncreative. Get the midfield right the rest would follow,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.