#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get stick off my mates for always defending Sterling but with his latest comments about being unhappy with lack of playing time etc , that is all down to himself you can’t produce the dire performances he’s been producing and expect to keep getting picked at a club the level city are at. Keep your mouth shut , keep your head down and give pep and the fans match winning moments like you’ve done in the past and leave him with no choice not to pick you, literally like Phil and mahrez did towards the end of the season ! It’s a tricky one with his current situation but I do believe with a proper number 9 next season we will see him back to his best.. I fucking hope so anyway

The changing of agent/MBE/racism work are all contributing to his poor on field performance.

This is just all imaginary slights you've dreamed up.

He got his MBE last week. According to you he'd been out of form for a year before that. Hard to see how one correlates with the other.

He hasn't changed agent, he dropped his agent, same as KDB. It removes a layer of distraction, nothing else, and it happened just after he scored 31 goals last season.

And the anti-racism stuff was in 2018 - probably the best season of his career.

You have littered this thread with bollocks for the past few days, getting angry about things Sterling hasn't said, things you think he said, dreaming up coded language that doesn't exist - inventing reasons to attack him and generally making a fool of yourself.

This is just all imaginary slights you've dreamed up.

He got his MBE last week. According to you he'd been out of form for a year before that. Hard to see how one correlates with the other.

He hasn't changed agent, he dropped his agent, same as KDB. It removes a layer of distraction, nothing else, and it happened just after he scored 31 goals last season.

And the anti-racism stuff was in 2018 - probably the best season of his career.

You have littered this thread with bollocks for the past few days, getting angry about things Sterling hasn't said, things you think he said, dreaming up coded language that doesn't exist - inventing reasons to attack him and generally making a fool of yourself.
Nah I don’t agree. The off-field issues surrounding sterling has contributed to his poor form. If you don’t want to acknowledge that small fact then I can’t help you. The rest of the post is crap and when you need to make it personal instead of debating sterling’s dip in form then again the discussion is lost on you I am afraid.

Fact remains sterling has been quoted saying he is/was having problems at city and this is a significant factor as to why his form has gone off a cliff and why he has not been scoring goals.

Nah I don’t agree. The off-field issues surrounding sterling has contributed to his poor form. If you don’t want to acknowledge that small fact then I can’t help you. The rest of the post is crap and when you need to make it personal instead of debating sterling’s dip in form then again the discussion is lost on you I am afraid.

Fact remains sterling has been quoted saying he is/was having problems at city and this is a significant factor as to why his form has gone off a cliff and why he has not been scoring goals.

So the off field issues that happened during his best form of his life are now the reason for his poor from 18 months later.

Genius.

If you go back far enough maybe you can blame his poor Euro 2016 for his City form too?

So the off field issues that happened during his best form of his life are now the reason for his poor from 18 months later.

Genius.

If you go back far enough maybe you can blame his poor Euro 2016 for his City form too?
I am only interested in last season and the words spoken by Sterling recently to the media. The distractions have negatively impacted his form.Granted it’s not the only reason.

The media questions were clearly mischievous to get a headline and sterling duly obliged to deflect criticism by insinuating pep/club has played some role in his lacklustre season.

I am only interested in last season and the words spoken by Sterling recently to the media.

This is a lie, because you've brought up his anti-racism stuff which happened and was last in the press 2 years ago.

You can't even keep track of your own deranged rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.