#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highlighted this part of his post: "We need an attacker - who is able to transform our possession into moments".
And replied with this: "I was hoping Torres would be that player but he can't seem to get on the pitch".

I made no comment on anything else that he said and my post had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Sane.
I'll give you the benefit of doubt by assuming that you have replied to the wrong person before giving back the insults.

And I replied to the "he cant seem to get on the pitch" part.

Peps been here 5 years now you cannot be surprised a signing doesn't go straight into the starting XI.

Sané took time, Bernardo took time, Mahrez took time, Cancelo took time. Why are you surprised that Torres isn't starting straight away?

And I replied to the "he cant seem to get on the pitch" part.

Peps been here 5 years now you cannot be surprised a signing doesn't go straight into the starting XI.
This was your reply to "he can't seem to get on the pitch"?

"Can you not remember as far back as 16/17?

I only ask because surely anyone without some sort of memory impediment would remember that Sané didn't start games until January?

In fact, I looked it up, he started 4 league games before the 21st January".

I don't expect anyone to straight into the starting 11, if I did, I would have said so.
I would like to see Torres on the pitch instead of Mahrez.

1/10 performance from him along with his partner on the contralateral wing. People defended him after the Lyon miss. Well turns out he is still piss poor at finishing. We should have cashed in on him, because his form is abysmal and his value is dropping quicker than the Argentine Peso in 2002. I don’t think he can even beat a child with his current performances.

Hes not worth the half a million a week he supposedly wants. For that money you want absolutely clinical forward.

His current salary of £300k a week is about maximum for player of his quality. Will be interesting to see what City do.

Shocking ball touch today.
(Tbf, same goes for Mahrez, Cancelo and others)

Must be overplayed and mentally quite empty.
Strange Pep doesn't rotate when it's urgently needed.

If he had a good 1st touch and was scoring 1 out of every 2 chances he'd be the best player in the world.

As it is he can't trap a bag of cement and when in on goal I expect him to miss or trip up over his own legs.

When exactly did Pep's obsession with inverted wingers begin at City?

If he truly was obsessed he would have played Sane right wing where he played for Schalke and put Sterling on the right but he did the opposite.
His solution to that was to drop sane all together and play sterling on the left he is obsessed with inverted wingers he just didnt like sane for some reason.

His solution to that was to drop sane all together and play sterling on the left he is obsessed with inverted wingers he just didnt like sane for some reason.
Lot of complain against sane came from German national team as well at the same time. No idea why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.