#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Sterling was class first half last night, wasn’t brilliant 2nd half but didn’t exactly stink the place out.

He is back in form now and has been playing very well.

Nothing wrong with that thread,it was a debate about where we could possibly mprove,I never suggested I was right,it was open for debate but as ever you like a pile on and an opportunity to play to the audience.

As for Sterling,who said im not wrong? I want him to become the player you and others pretend he currently is.But that won't prevent me calling it as I see it right now.

And I see your other tactic of the edit after the reply is still a favourite ;-)
Maybe you shouldn't have titled the thread 'Summer Cull' if all you wanted was a nice polite debate. Hardly the crime of the century but it does come off a bit strong.

Maybe you shouldn't have titled the thread 'Summer Cull' if all you wanted was a nice polite debate. Hardly the crime of the century but it does come off a bit strong.
Yeah maybe,i'm no wordsmith but on reflection thats fair.Still doesn't give someone the right to twist my input and join in a witchhunt.

What an enigma, scores the winning goal but was absolutely awful. Lacks basic passing ability and touch at times and whenever he does something good he messes it up at the end.

The first 15 minutes summed him up really.

Happy for the win but those performances just make you so fustrated.

Genuinely fantastic header, I think he surprised himself with that. got put through into some brilliant positions and squandered them all himself without forcing the keeper to do anything. Got himself into some brilliant positions with good positive running then squandered them all when he had to engage his brain. Score the winner and we can ignore it but his overall game is not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.