#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice header, Raheem, but those canutes at the BBC made me wait until they had finished with the tennis, and then we were only second on the bill after Rangers, FFS! Why do we get second billing to Rangers? No doubt they will tell us they are the BRITISH Broadcasting Constipation.

Hopefully not on the pitch to miss a sitter or big chance 1v1 when needed in a game.

I sincerely hope someone quotes this when he scores a winner but based on history he cannot be relied upon in the biggest game’s .....

He's got that twinkle in his eye back

I think the most telling thing is that inside 6 mins he had 2 good chances and one chance that he was gifted by poor defending.He scored the chance you wouldn’t expect him to get, with his head (and it was a fantastic header tbf) and squandered the 2 chances with his feet.

I think he’s genuinely got world class movement off the ball, and that was what caused the awful defending from their CBs.

I’m really pleased for him, and I hope the confidence he must be piling up will lead to him converting more of those chances with his feet. I still worry that he’ll fluff a massive chance with his feet in an important game, and I never expect him to score when he’s in that position - I wish I could.

He definitely brings us movement, energy and graft. I think we all just have to accept that what he brings can outweigh his deficiencies, and hope that we don’t need to rely on him to score 1 on 1s or penalties.

Was the most threatening of our front 3 over that 90 minutes.

Love seeing him take people on more and more, good control to get through 1 or 2 people.

He will miss those sitters every now and then, but his positioning to atleast get in those chances is second to none.

There's a reason he has been a constant in our team while others get rotated over the years.

Was the most threatening of our front 3 over that 90 minutes.

Love seeing him take people on more and more, good control to get through 1 or 2 people.

He will miss those sitters every now and then, but his positioning to atleast get in those chances is second to none.

There's a reason he has been a constant in our team while others get rotated over the years.
Yes because he is a match winner -again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.