#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any decent bid, I would sell him. The guy is a fucking myth.

People will be in here tonight with the old “oh he never does it against United”, totally ignoring the fact he hasnt done it against anyone half-decent for god knows how long. I am done with him. I am not having a footballer, who cannot kick a fucking football.

No doubt the SDA (Sterling Defence Association) will be along shortly (as per fucking usual) to defend him, but that was indefensible. I am sick to the back teeth of him.

17/18 & 18/19 he was as important to this side as any other player, these days this team does what it does in spite of him, not because of him. Him getting a new contract and pay rise will be the biggest fucking joke since we handed a contract extension out to Mangala.
Spot on

You'd forgive it if it was a one off but we now get more of these wank performances than we do good games.

His pace and movement are not unique enough in the game to put up with his glaring deficiencies anymore. He's still essential to the squad because we have nobody else in the squad with similar qualities otherwise he'd be the most expendable player in the squad. I'd be encouraging bids thjs summer if there's anybody interested in him still

People will say I'm saying it because today's game I really don't. Sterling is overrated. He never misses an opportunity to miss. Sometimes it passes in silence because we win and sometimes it costs us like against Lyon. He had great years here and gave good numbers even though I always said his numbers were misleading. I know this is not going to happen but I hope we bring someone else, someone that can actually score a 1 vs 1

If we fail in the CL again and forwards will be likely the reason for that.

If that happens id seriously consider revamping almost entire front line or otherwise we will never win the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.