#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor today, but as responsible as anyone for a lot of our success and happy moments in the past few years.

Hope people remember that.
He doesn’t need a rest. He needs dropping. I have never known a player at City have as many excuses made for him as Sterling does. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade and he is not performing to any kind of acceptable level.
Be careful the pc brigade will be after you

Perhaps not literally 500k but he's scored over 100 goals since Pep took over, he's consistently scoring 20 a season. His new contract is not going to be taking a pay cut is it.
Spend a few minutes on here and you'd believe he's non league let alone top of the league.

113 goals from 234 starts and 44 sub appearances is amazing. We're lucky to have him.

He doesn’t need a rest. He needs dropping. I have never known a player at City have as many excuses made for him as Sterling does. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade and he is not performing to any kind of acceptable level.
I've never known a player at City that gets slagged off as much as him after a poor game. Perhaps the two are related.

I've never known a player at City that gets slagged off as much as him after a poor game. Perhaps the two are related.
Unfortunately you can often find parallels for us losing to Sterling missing some golden chances which is a credit to him partly for consistently seemingly getting the chances but fucking frustrating he misses them. Nobody scores everything but you think if Haaland is on the end of that cross and the header today and its two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.