#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s in a bad spell of form, but we’ve seen this before and he’s always bounced back. Nothing to suggest the same won’t happen here. You’d have to say he’s not in our strongest XI at the moment though, so the onus is on him to turn it round if he wants to start in the big games now.
We player a more technical game
His touch has deserted him always seems to be trying to hard.

He’s in a bad spell of form, but we’ve seen this before and he’s always bounced back. Nothing to suggest the same won’t happen here. You’d have to say he’s not in our strongest XI at the moment though, so the onus is on him to turn it round if he wants to start in the big games now.
This isn’t a recent dip he’s been poor more often than not since October 2019. Scoring plenty of goals and often tap ins against shite masked this kind of terrible general play very well.

Genuine question. Did Klanfield & Joe Gomez perma-fuck his form and ability or are we just seeing him at his level now? As I've said before, no axe to grind at all, particularly cos he works his bollocks off, but keen to gauge views.

The style of football played when Sane was here is different in comparison to the style now. As another poster pointed out, it’s more technical, methodical, etc.

This style has probably brought out Sterling’s deficiencies to the forefront. With this happening and the effect on his form, the furore amongst posters have been colourful.

He’s a class player no doubt. He’s currently not playing the best football he can. He’s the only one who can force himself to adapt and go up another level. Whether that will happen, only time will tell. Pep will act accordingly.

While he’s a City player, all critique or support is fair game as I believe we all want the best for him. Some also want to eat humble pie when things turn around for good. I’ll just keep shouting ‘come on City’ regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.