#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from not being able to hit a barn door in the first half WTF did he do in the 2nd?

After some hard memory searching it came to me....he stood on the goalies fingers.

Totally fucking Anonymous......Again

The problem is, those that could afford Sterling are the sides that could also afford Haaland. I imagine they would also be thinking Haaland would be the better option.
Completely different price points. For all we know we could take a cut on Sterling just to get back some of our initial outlay. Put him on the market for 30m and you have plenty of suitors.

The problem is, those that could afford Sterling are the sides that could also afford Haaland. I imagine they would also be thinking Haaland would be the better option.
It's simple. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company sponsors Real Madrid, with a secret clause that makes it dependent on buying Sterling.

Was thinking exactly the same .

Who would be the prime target - guess we all know the answer .

It a big worry his confidence will be rock bottom after that. We really need raz if we are to win things this season.

I just don’t get his fall so quickly. He looks lost in most games right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.