#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s because someone accused those who were criticising Sterling of being racist, and Fantasy has been one of the posters called out for it.

Right now, Sterling’s not worth a place in the team, even if he were paying £3 subs.

Let's be honest it wasn't criticising as the poster Billy said, it was the constant bile & Vitriol aimed at him that were pissing some posters off. If City fans want to pull posters up on that then fair enough.

Was times today he wasn't even doing the basic things right, you'd think he would want to prove he's up there with the top earners, yet the last times he has played anything but has happened.

Would rather see someone like Palmer play if that is the showing from Sterling. Terrible today.

A great player having an absolutely terrible season. Happens sometimes. He'll be back in form at some point but until then he can't be starting these games.

I reckon this thread will be closed by the mods within 20 minutes. Positions are doubtless already entrenched, so posting is almost pointless, but all the same I’m genuinely struggling to recall a more incompetent 90 minutes from a City player. The elephantine overlapping pass he clouted out over the dead ball line (a trick he performs on a regular basis), on the back of about 20 miscontrolled dribbles straight into the nearest Chelsea player’s legs, just about finished me off. What has happened to him? He’s a senior player. It’s mind boggling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.