#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree about Grealish and if we were to buy him and Haaland then the sale of Sterling would help to balance the books. Who else do we have who is viewed as dispensable and who would command a significant fee ?

I’m not sure currently a fee would be huge and wages would be a stumbling block for the buying club. I’m not sure we should sell but a bumper contract wouldn’t be great either. Tough situation really.

Youre showing no respect to an opinion that is perfectly rational and balanced.

Trolling?? lol,because i don't rate him?

'we all can see it' - his deluded fan boys you mean?

You said he played excellent,he didnt,thats what i had an issue with.I see you have altered that now,to suit.....

Your argument isn't rational and balance because you continually tirade against a guy, even when he doesn't play you're on this forum.

You seem to be pushing about Grealish signing and yet he doesn't score or assist anywhere near the amount Raheem does?

The day the club essentially win their fifth Premier League title (of which Sterling has been essential for three of) and you're on a thread criticising him when he played well. That's on you.

Wasn't the worst game but its awful watching him at times. His touch and finishing can be absolutely diabolical. Think I'm leaning towards selling him at this stage rather than handing him that 300k a week
It is awful at times because often it's the simplest things that let him down. Thought he was better second half and unlucky not to score.
For the first time I can imagine a team without him but equally would live him to find his form
Obviously a lot rides on getting Haaland but I fear we won't pay the money and he'll go elsewhere. Hope I am wrong

Youre showing no respect to an opinion that is perfectly rational and balanced.

Trolling?? lol,because i don't rate him?

'we all can see it' - his deluded fan boys you mean?

You said he played excellent,he didnt,thats what i had an issue with.I see you have altered that now,to suit.....
Funny how those defending him get personal and start handing out insults. Almost like they can't cope with what everyone can see.

There have been signs in the last couple of games that he's starting to get back to the player we know he can be. But he's still got a big hill to climb.

He needs to get back to the tap ins. He could pop up anywhere and still can. The supply dried up when Sane got injured in the charity shield. From then on the writing was on the wall. Raheem should not be trying to wiggle his way through a packed defence that's not his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.