#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fucking sick of Sterling and just as sick of this thread. I am sick of seeing the same 3 or 4 people defending the indefensible, because they fucking decided early on that they were backing him no matter what. Sometimes, you just have to call it as it is and to watch him “perform” like this and still be defended by the same people on here is a fucking joke. If you can’t ever change your opinion and give an honest opinion, your opinion is fucking worthless.
Mate I'm not defending Sterling but I'm pissed more at Pep for playing him.

I’m fucking sick of Sterling and just as sick of this thread. I am sick of seeing the same 3 or 4 people defending the indefensible, because they fucking decided early on that they were backing him no matter what. Sometimes, you just have to call it as it is and to watch him “perform” like this and still be defended by the same people on here is a fucking joke. If you can’t ever change your opinion and give an honest opinion, your opinion is fucking worthless.
Correct.

Frustrating player, overthinking on the pitch, has the talent but has mentality problem, not a big game player. Fans have backed him long enough.
Sell if we get 70M plus.

Better first touch and finish and he scores tonight; yet again, another costly mistake, much like in the game against Lyon last year. He cannot be faulted for effort and is capable, but it's terribly hard to see how he merited a starting berth. Smacked a little of Garcia being played ahead of his contract negotiations.

I’m done with him.
The hate for sterling on the match thread is embarrassing, I can name 4 players who have done the sun total of fuck all, and that includes Kev. Not sure some are city fans on the match day thread

I didn't see that match thread, but point is we did well in previous rounds when he didn't start.
Him getting pocketed and bullied by James in few minutes set the tone for the whole game. He needs a huge break from football.

its not happening for him at the moment, i understand pep wanted pace to play balls behind chelseas defense but yeah..didnt work

Mate I'm not defending Sterling but I'm pissed more at Pep for playing him.
I agree but when Pep does show trust in him, surely at some point he has to repay that? He had the opportunity to write of an absolute shit-show of a season, with a great 90 mins in a CL final. He did fuck all again. Get rid, take whatever is on offer and get rid, because giving a new contract isn’t protecting an investment, it’s just throwing money away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.