#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking bordering on criminal to change a winning formula and play that joker. A 21yr old had him on toast the entire game.

I'm thinking Raz bullied Pep into playing him, makes no sense whatsoever.
What's with the Arsenal links a day before final.

Well I was 99% done with him. 100% now, get the fuck out of this club you fucking chancer. Absolute fucking myth. Dogshit all season, given a fucking lifeline you didn’t remotely deserve to show up and to do fuck all yet again. To watch this fucking turd be given the captains armband 2/3rds of the way through that, is as big a kick in the teeth as this club has ever given. If they give this fucking joker a new contract it will make the new contract Mangala got a fucking great bit of business. Piss off.
You're a c**t mate.

Well worth the ban.

I wouldn't have picked him tonight. And he didn't play well.

But he has earned a whole other more respect than he gets from some of the media led sheep that post in this thread.

He wasn't very good,spent much of his time with his arse in the air....but he was no worse than half a dozen others,and the reason for that is solely on Pep.

I agree but when Pep does show trust in him, surely at some point he has to repay that? He had the opportunity to write of an absolute shit-show of a season, with a great 90 mins in a CL final. He did fuck all again. Get rid, take whatever is on offer and get rid, because giving a new contract isn’t protecting an investment, it’s just throwing money away.
He can't because he's crap at the moment, Pep knew that that's why he benched him against Dortmund in both legs, Paris in both legs, but he decides to start him in the final, absolutely unforgivable from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.