#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been one of those saying his times up but tonight is not the time for this.

Every player was screwed by Pep tonignt every single one, even the ones that have been shit for 18 months. Criticise his season, I have done that enough myself but don't criticise him tonight.
Pep fucked us but Sterling gave the most Sterling of Sterling performances he could give.

Fall over all the time - check
Lose possession for fun - check
Run into the full back - check
Bullied by full back - check
Great movement - check
Shite touch - check

I was praying he would just prove us wrong, just once in a CL final. Do something different. Don’t be everything that’s been thrown at him all season. Nope, just turned up and did the exact same as pretty much every week this season. Not remotely good enough.

Confused when pep said sterling is in cos we want to attack but by adding sterling and moving gundogan back and foden inside you just killed our attack.

I would have blamed him if he had played well all season and let us down in the final. The lad has been bang average for months, so the only one to blame is Pep for having started him. All the shambles is on Pep, end of.

Still can't believe Pep played him in the biggest game in club's history, that's borderline criminal offence sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.