#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was nowhere near as bad as quite a few others for England last night.
I did laugh though when one of the commentators said something like " his control let him down then, not something that usually happens with Sterling ".......really ???
Yeah it was Lee Dixon. Bet he had a little snigger to himself when he got that one in as did I.

I understand the defence he gets on here as sometimes the criticism he receives is unwarranted.

The only question I think that matters is, is he worth the 250k-300k a week contract that’s he’s reportedly after? If the answers a no, then I think we know how important he is to us.

So it’s definitely not Sterling being good enough?
He's shown in the past that he's a great player.
City bought him because of this reason. He scored a lot and assisted a lot.
Pep played him constantly, he kept Sane out a lot of games.
But his form has deserted him.

Is it permanent, who knows.

But let's not forget how shit John stones was before Dias came to City. We were playing Fern ahead of him he was so unreliable.

It's possible his form could return... could.
We just don't know. Thing is, do we offer a new improved contract.

Too many of them are behind the curve. Unappreciative when he was playing really well 2/3 seasons ago. Then fawning over him to display newly acquired anti-racism credentials. And now showing no knowledge of Sterling’s nosedive in form. They probably listen to each other rather than watch football.
Lol, He's been getting attacked for years on here, about his Gun tattoos off blues to every stray pass off the same fuckin posters. So if I and others want to pull these posters up, we will.

Lol, He's been getting attacked for years on here, about his Gun tattoos off blues to every stray pass off the same fuckin posters. So if I and others want to pull these posters up, we will.
If you look at the context, I was referring to pundits, not posters.

There will always be battles between posters because Sterling’s a Marmite man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.