#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many of them are behind the curve. Unappreciative when he was playing really well 2/3 seasons ago. Then fawning over him to display newly acquired anti-racism credentials. And now showing no knowledge of Sterling’s nosedive in form. They probably listen to each other rather than watch football.

I think the issue is that we've got some fans who listen to the Mail and the Sun and have always hated him. When he was bagging late winners in consecutive title wins the treatment was always different for him and other players. I can accept he's out of form, but fuck me the difference in abuse Sterling gets as opposed to anyone else is mind boggling. I think people have allowed the stories when he was leaving Liverpool and the Sun and Mails attempts to vilify him have formed a lot of people's opinions. It goes beyond football.

Sterling is out yapping again about playing time. Now before anyone come to his defence…

1. Play to a higher standard and you won’t be benched. Awful just awful all season.
2. I am glad that you are not happy.
3. Stop washing our laundry in the biased lying mediasphere for those pencil writing dicks to have another go at the club.

Most of all stop fucking yapping and get on with it. MBE has gone to his head.

Sterling is out yapping again about playing time. Now before anyone come to his defence…

1. Play to a higher standard and you won’t be benched. Awful just awful all season.
2. I am glad that you are not happy.
3. Stop washing our laundry in the biased lying mediasphere for those pencil writing dicks to have another go at the club.

Most of all stop fucking yapping and get on with it. MBE has gone to his head.
What's he been saying now?

"It is just happiness, just being happy, enjoying my football and that is what I am doing being here with the national team," he said.

"If you're not playing, you're not happy. That's me, that's been me since I was a kid, if I'm playing football I am really happy, if I'm not I'm not happy."

-----------------------------------------------

Nothing for anyone to get their knickers in a twist about.....but he is in control of his own destiny (and happiness) so either he knuckles down,improves,and earns more playing time or he puts in a transfer request and finds a club more suited to his current form and ability.

Last edited:
"It is just happiness, just being happy, enjoying my football and that is what I am doing being here with the national team," he said.

"If you're not playing, you're not happy. That's me, that's been me since I was a kid, if I'm playing football I am really happy, if I'm not I'm not happy."

Nothing for anyone to get their knickers in a twist about.....but he is in control of his own destiny (and happiness) so either he knuckles down,improves,and earns more playing time or he puts in a transfer request and finds a club more suited to his current form and ability.
I’m glad he’s unhappy not playing, as you say, the remedy for that is in his hands (feet)

Play better then son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.