Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Well done Raz standing up for your principles, when TAA pushed him into the hoardings he was purposely trying to injure him and should have received a card, red/yellow both have been given in the past, but then for gormless to have a go at Raz was outrageous in its stupidity, look at Fabinho and Fernandinho, they did what was right for their country, and Fabinho`s kudos within the Brazilian first team will have shot up, i suppose he has not been at liverpool long enough to learn hate though

Why would both players be stood down if only Raheem is at fault as multiple reports suggest? He's accepted responsibility and apologised.
It's about man management and keeping things within the camp. By singling one out that opens the door for a media blame game to grow. I think it would have been best to not do anything other than for Southgate to state publicly that the matter had been dealt with in house and all is good. I also wouldn't believe the multiple accounts as I doubt they tell the entire story. Maybe I'm trying to support our player too much but from where I'm stood it seems that there are many who are looking for any excuse to slag Raheem off. The abuse he gets from Liverpool fans is not good.

Spot on

Southgate can discipline Raheem but keep it in house

Personally I am happy if he doesn't play for England but Raheem wants to play for his country

Southgate as lost a bit of credibility here, he should have managed it better and hasn't
It would have been different if it was the other way round. Swept under the carpet, nothing to see here, move on. It wouldn't have made the papers or other media outlets. They cant tarnish scums pristine reputation!!!

He's going to be getting stick on & off the pitch from now on by every fucker & a chance to give him zero protection from officials.

This could turn out to be really bad in the long-term for himself, City & us
It cant get much fucking worse. Everyman and his dog hate us. It's getting ludicrous know the amount of shit the club is getting.

Just a thought what is going on with the FA and Bernado? Seems strange nothing has been said

I dont condone any of the above, as a non-english I’m unaware of some of the points you make so cannot comment specifically. Though obviously I am well aware of the City coach incident on which my sentiments of disgust I documented on both forums. I’ll take my leave from here though I think it is more than unfortunate that a mutual respect for two of the best sides ever in the top flight of english football cannot co-exist with this rivalry.

If you are still here it might be wise before you come onto another fans forums and talk about hostility and respect to know what you are talking about and why such has reignited.

Against my instincts, I've approved this post. But, like all our "visitors" this week (we've become very popular, can't figure out why!) ,you'll be kept a close eye on.

The guy has already said he is leaving in reply to my post to him. No idea why he came here in the first place when he didn't have a clue on any of the incidents that has caused bad blood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.