Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Liverpool players as classless as their fans. You could see this going on at the end of the game when the game was won.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/nov/11/fa-statement-111119

We can confirm Raheem Sterling will not be considered for England's EURO 2020 qualifier against Montenegro as a result of a disturbance in a private team area at St. George’s Park today. He will remain with the squad.

Gareth Southgate said: “We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday.

“One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we’ve been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday’s game were still raw.

“My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it’s important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night.”
He should tell them to fuck off and come home.

Raz should play this to his own benefit and beat the scouse rats at there own game.

First thing tomorrow, call Southgate for a meeting, tell him he no longer wishes to be selected for future England games, then go hyperbole with the media, even lay on false tears, tell them how hard it was to stay on the pitch with all the racism aimed at him, then say he can no longer represent his country when his own team mates are threatening him and lay it firmly at the dippers in the camp.

Then sit back and wait for the implosion, England currently need Raz on side, he is the face that stood up to racism but forced out by tribalism, go for it Raz, fuck em.

We don’t know what’s actually happened so there’s no way of knowing if it’s deserved or not but if he’s reacted to something Gomez has said you have to imagine whatever he said was pretty bloody over the top considering the amount of shit including horrendous racist abuse he’s suffered from in recent times and not reacted to so surely he should be punished too?

Also, Why are scousers bothered, they were booing the anthem and claiming they’re not English not long ago.

I personally see no negatives from this from our point of view. Keeps him fresh for city. Infact I hope Stones backs him up withdraws in protest, England play Gomez and oxlade-chamberlain in their place get beat and get injured.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/nov/11/fa-statement-111119

We can confirm Raheem Sterling will not be considered for England's EURO 2020 qualifier against Montenegro as a result of a disturbance in a private team area at St. George’s Park today. He will remain with the squad.

Gareth Southgate said: “We have taken the decision to not consider Raheem for the match against Montenegro on Thursday.

“One of the great challenges and strengths for us is that we’ve been able to separate club rivalries from the national team. Unfortunately the emotions of yesterday’s game were still raw.

“My feeling is that the right thing for the team is the action we have taken. Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it’s important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night.”

Hahaha what a fucking prick Southgate is. I hope Sterling bins off the national side for good, absolute shower of shite and he's on a hiding to nothing playing for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.